Tuesday, October 23, 2012

After Dark in the Park: World Heritage

This island is full of beauty and awe inspiring sights.


It’s no surprise that 25 years ago, the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park was acknowledged by the world to be an incredible value to all of humanity.

The park was recognized as one of 21 World Heritage sites in the United States.

On October 24 at 7 p.m., the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park will host a special “After Dark in the Park,” lecture with National Geographic Traveler editor Jonathan Tourtellot for an overview of World Heritage Sites.

The event is free and takes place in the Kilauea Visitor Center Auditorium located near the Volcanoes National Park entrance.

Another World Heritage event takes place the next day on October 25, at the Fairmont Orchid from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

A roundtable discussion will take place with Tourtellot, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park staff and travel industry leaders. Learn how to capitalize on the cache of having a World Heritage site on this isle.

This free event is taking reservations; call 985-6018 for more information. The Fairmont Orchid is located at 1 North Kaniku Drive on the Kohala Coast.

There are 962 World Heritage sites worldwide, and Hawai’i has two of them. Besides the National Park, Papahānaumokuākea Marine National Monument, is another beaut of a site. Lucky we live Hawai’i eh?

3 comments:


  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks to Pedro Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from pedro Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 3% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.


    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .


    Contact them today for Consolidated loan, business loan, home loan, car loan, personal loan.


    Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com


    Whats-App: +1- 8632310632

    ReplyDelete